Insulting a computer-savvy person (also known as nerd) is not too difficult. But it is more fun if you insult a person specifically tailored to their world, their lingo. So, without much further delay; I present to you, a list if nerdy insults.
Every insult should be read as: You .... !
- annoying alliteration addict
- backup barcode backronym
- crazy cache cannibal
- depressing drive daemon
- eavesdropping echelon economizer
- factorial fault-tolerant feature
- generic gauss garbage
- half-duplex hashing handshake
- illegal iframe icon
- kilobyte knowledge key
- leetspeaking lisp loader
- malfunctioning monochrome monitor
- nonfunctional null netmask
- obfuscating object-oriented oscillator
- peripherical passphrase philistine
- quantum qwerty queue
- redundant read-only RAM
- slow slobbering slave of >insert evil company name here<
- transcripted token tarball
- uncompressed uppercase USER
- virtual vector virus
- webcast wallpaper
- xenophobic XML tag
- yak-shaving yahoo
- z-buffering zombie
It's funny really, you could use any old thing as an insult. You worn out rubber insulation ring!
ps. I assume it's common knowledge that a fair few comic makers have used 'new' insults to get around PG-ratings.
pps. I put way too much effort into this.